A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, your language and other options, in order to personalize the services offered to users, optimize the operation of our page and facilitate the user's browsing experience.
Depending on who is the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform and the use of the different services that exist in it, such as, for example, identifying the session, placing an order or registration request, storing content or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by the user such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to follow and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
You can access, block or delete cookies from the browser settings. Please note that doing this may have consequences on your enjoyment of the site and the services we can offer you.
Below, we indicate how to allow, block or delete a cookie installed on your computer by configuring the options of the most important browsers:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
Click on the privacy tab.
You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
Select the Privacy panel.
In the Firefox option you can choose to Use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
Click Show Advanced Options.
In the “Privacy” selection, click the Content Settings button.
In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
In the configuration menu, select the “Preferences” option.
Open the privacy tab.
Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
Please remember that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you have any questions about the cookies we use, you can contact us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org